Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New to blogging

Well... this is my first post on here and I am really excited about documenting Logan's adventures and milestones. I do a lot of documenting in his baby books, but I love the entire journalistic aspect of this. Logan is growing up so fast!! He's now 16 months old and has lately been going through a growth spurt. He's outgrown most of his clothes and has grown at least an inch since his 15 month doctors appt. Logan has had eight teeth now for about two months, but tonight when I was brushing his teeth I noticed a little white molar popping through. So far the new molar does not seem to be affecting him, but he has been a trooper when it comes to cutting teeth. Anyway, besides that I've really enjoyed the time off that I've been able to spend with Logan. There's been lots of playdates, trips up to the park, and tons of creative time at home. Next week we start our Talk to me Baby class again. We will go to these twice a week for the next three months and then resume the class the first of the year. Logan's been going to these classes since he was 10 months old, so it will be nice to get back to the group and see both new and familiar faces. Besides that, I'm doing a lot of work planning our big trip to New York City (our first time there with a toddler.... YIKES!!) and just enjoying the rest of my time off. I'll have more tomorrow and this time will actually have pictures to include!!

No comments: